Local Representation You Can Trust
If you have been arrested, your freedom and your reputation are at stake. Having a criminal record can affect your ability to get a job, find housing and qualify for a loan. You need an experienced lawyer to protect your rights.
At the Kinard Law Group, criminal defense attorney Murry Kinard has more than 25 years of experience standing up for the rights of clients accused of a wide range of state and federal crimes.
Contact our office for skilled representation against criminal charges involving:
- Domestic assault, domestic violence, harassment, restraining order violations and stalking
- Drug offenses, drug possession, drug manufacturing, drug cultivation and drug trafficking
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI) and driving under the influence of drugs (sometimes called “drug driving”)
- Juvenile delinquency, gang activities, vandalism, truancy, drug offenses and theft
- Theft, auto theft, burglary, fraud, credit card fraud, identity theft and stolen property
- Traffic citations, DUI/DWI, speeding, reckless driving and suspended driver’s license
- White collar crimes, fraud, identity theft, employee theft and embezzlement
We protect your constitutional rights and work diligently to obtain the best possible outcome, given the facts of the specific case.
We will clearly explain the legal process, including what the charge is, what the potential penalties are, what the possible defenses may be and what the prosecution has to prove. While we cannot make any promises, we will let you know what you can expect to happen, based on our years of experience.
Contact Us Today
To arrange a low-cost consultation and case evaluation, please contact us today. From offices in Lexington, we represent clients throughout South Carolina. Connect with us online or over the phone at 866-942-5848 to arrange your consultation.