Alyssa Rose Iglesias
Alyssa R. Iglesias attended the University of South Carolina and graduated in 2013. Upon graduation, Alyssa returned to her hometown of Orangeburg, South Carolina where she worked at a small general practice law firm. In 2016, she attended the University of South Carolina School of Law where she placed an emphasis on family and education law. After graduating from law school, Alyssa clerked for the Honorable Michael G. Nettles, Resident Judge of South Carolina's 12th Judicial Circuit. Prior to joining Kinard Law Group, she was an associate attorney at an insurance defense firm in the midlands.
She is licensed in South Carolina and the United States District Court of South Carolina.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Honors: Dean's List Fall 2018. David Kusa Endowed Scholarship
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- South Carolina, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2020
Current Employment Position
- SC Special Olympics Pen Pal Program , 2021 to Present
- Smith Robinson , Associate Attorney, 2020 to 2022
- SC Judicial Branch , Judicial Law Clerk, 2019 to 2020